Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Photocopier" reminds us that in Indonesia and elsewhere, the Revolution will not be Televised
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Revenge is served up "Seaside"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Dutch Road Ragers are just the worst -- "Tailgate (Bumperkleef)"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 12, 2015
I first noticed Brit actor Hugh Bonneville in the 90s, in films such as “Notting Hill” and “Iris.” He’s been plugging along on film and (British) TV for 25 years or so. But it wasn’t until “Downton Abbey” needed a … Continue reading
The Oscar winning Ms. Hathaway doesn’t figure in the Oscar mix this year. She was in “Interstellar,” one of the big hits of the fall and was good in it. She’s filming a sequel to “Alice in Wonderland,” with most … Continue reading