Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 12, 2015
I first noticed Brit actor Hugh Bonneville in the 90s, in films such as “Notting Hill” and “Iris.” He’s been plugging along on film and (British) TV for 25 years or so. But it wasn’t until “Downton Abbey” needed a … Continue reading
The Oscar winning Ms. Hathaway doesn’t figure in the Oscar mix this year. She was in “Interstellar,” one of the big hits of the fall and was good in it. She’s filming a sequel to “Alice in Wonderland,” with most … Continue reading