Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriages with "A Suitable Girl" are more complicated than you think
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't cross your imaginary lover, not if she's named "Sylvia"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 12, 2015
I first noticed Brit actor Hugh Bonneville in the 90s, in films such as “Notting Hill” and “Iris.” He’s been plugging along on film and (British) TV for 25 years or so. But it wasn’t until “Downton Abbey” needed a … Continue reading
The Oscar winning Ms. Hathaway doesn’t figure in the Oscar mix this year. She was in “Interstellar,” one of the big hits of the fall and was good in it. She’s filming a sequel to “Alice in Wonderland,” with most … Continue reading