Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 25, 2015
The PGA is widely regarded as the surest of sure fire Oscar indicators, and if so, that means “Birdman” is the favorite come Academy Awards night. It took the two top awards at Saturday’s Producers Guild honors. But “The Lego … Continue reading
“American Sniper” looks to have tallied another 50-$61 million this weekend, after yet another massive Friday. It’s a certified smash, a rare one in Clint Eastwood’s canon, and should have cleared $150-$175 by the end of its run. “Wedding Ringer” … Continue reading