Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Photocopier" reminds us that in Indonesia and elsewhere, the Revolution will not be Televised
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Revenge is served up "Seaside"
- Movie Review: Dutch Road Ragers are just the worst -- "Tailgate (Bumperkleef)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 25, 2015
The PGA is widely regarded as the surest of sure fire Oscar indicators, and if so, that means “Birdman” is the favorite come Academy Awards night. It took the two top awards at Saturday’s Producers Guild honors. But “The Lego … Continue reading
“American Sniper” looks to have tallied another 50-$61 million this weekend, after yet another massive Friday. It’s a certified smash, a rare one in Clint Eastwood’s canon, and should have cleared $150-$175 by the end of its run. “Wedding Ringer” … Continue reading