Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 14, 2014
The great Irish actor Brendan Gleeson is having a good laugh remembering the opening scene from the new movie “Frank.” A musically-inept young man is humming and thinking up lyrics — BAD lyrics — as he walks home from work. … Continue reading
Zach Galifianakis — talk show co-host (with a fern), hairy hedonist, and in out of Vegas, comic and sage. Which one will show up when we chat today? He’s played the madman man-child more times than one can count, but … Continue reading
Antonio Banderas pretty much steals “The Expendables 3.” But at this stage in that winded franchise, that amounts to petty theft. Adding the chatty, animated and action-friendly Banderas and Wesley Snipes as new “Expendables” and Mel Gibson as an arms-dealing … Continue reading