Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 14, 2014
The great Irish actor Brendan Gleeson is having a good laugh remembering the opening scene from the new movie “Frank.” A musically-inept young man is humming and thinking up lyrics — BAD lyrics — as he walks home from work. … Continue reading
Zach Galifianakis — talk show co-host (with a fern), hairy hedonist, and in out of Vegas, comic and sage. Which one will show up when we chat today? He’s played the madman man-child more times than one can count, but … Continue reading
Antonio Banderas pretty much steals “The Expendables 3.” But at this stage in that winded franchise, that amounts to petty theft. Adding the chatty, animated and action-friendly Banderas and Wesley Snipes as new “Expendables” and Mel Gibson as an arms-dealing … Continue reading