Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Movie Review: "Bad Boys for Life"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Even drug mules have to worry about where they book a room in "The Host"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 14, 2014
The great Irish actor Brendan Gleeson is having a good laugh remembering the opening scene from the new movie “Frank.” A musically-inept young man is humming and thinking up lyrics — BAD lyrics — as he walks home from work. … Continue reading
Zach Galifianakis — talk show co-host (with a fern), hairy hedonist, and in out of Vegas, comic and sage. Which one will show up when we chat today? He’s played the madman man-child more times than one can count, but … Continue reading
Antonio Banderas pretty much steals “The Expendables 3.” But at this stage in that winded franchise, that amounts to petty theft. Adding the chatty, animated and action-friendly Banderas and Wesley Snipes as new “Expendables” and Mel Gibson as an arms-dealing … Continue reading