Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: Documentary celebrates the jurist, the icon, the woman with the Rap Name Notorious "RBG"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 21, 2014
Nauseating, disgusting, vile and vulgar, that much is obvious about “Septic Man” before the opening credits are done.A horror story/survival tale set in sewers awash in condoms and corpses, this sets itself up as a monster comedy in the “Toxic … Continue reading
In case you missed it, it’s George Takei’s America. We’re just living in it. And getting his autograph. The man owns the Internet, through his wry Facebook memes and comical commentary on issues from gay rights to sci-fi omnipresence. On … Continue reading
“When the Game Stands Tall” is a solid if unsurprising and uninspiring melodrama built around high school football, faith-based but “Friday Night Lite.” It’s the latest of that peculiar sub genre of sports films, where filmmakers bend over backwards to … Continue reading