Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
It’s far and away the worst of the three new wide releases to open this weekend. It opened Wed., to no reviews and zero fanfare. And “Let’s Be Cops” still surpassed “The Expendables 3” and “The Giver” at the box … Continue reading
The comedy from the director of “Ghost Town” is based on Kyril Bonfiglioli novels about a Clouseau-esque upper crust twit/con-man, etc. Daffy looking. February.