Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: Documentary celebrates the jurist, the icon, the woman with the Rap Name Notorious "RBG"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
It’s far and away the worst of the three new wide releases to open this weekend. It opened Wed., to no reviews and zero fanfare. And “Let’s Be Cops” still surpassed “The Expendables 3” and “The Giver” at the box … Continue reading
The comedy from the director of “Ghost Town” is based on Kyril Bonfiglioli novels about a Clouseau-esque upper crust twit/con-man, etc. Daffy looking. February.