Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
It’s far and away the worst of the three new wide releases to open this weekend. It opened Wed., to no reviews and zero fanfare. And “Let’s Be Cops” still surpassed “The Expendables 3” and “The Giver” at the box … Continue reading
The comedy from the director of “Ghost Town” is based on Kyril Bonfiglioli novels about a Clouseau-esque upper crust twit/con-man, etc. Daffy looking. February.