Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Movie Review: Tech scientist wants to preserve what matters most in the "Archive"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 15, 2014
You knew the third time would reveal “The Expendables” had passed their expiration date. So did Stallone, who brings in a lot of fresh meat to go with his geezers. Banderas steals a rather weak actioner. Poor reviews for “Expendables … Continue reading
A couple of knowing chuckles, and two laugh-out-loud moments are in the trailer to this coming-of-age-late comedy about a women rebelling against adulthood (Keira Knightly) who falls in with a teen (Chloe Grace Moretz), which doesn’t please the teen’s dad … Continue reading