Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 15, 2014
You knew the third time would reveal “The Expendables” had passed their expiration date. So did Stallone, who brings in a lot of fresh meat to go with his geezers. Banderas steals a rather weak actioner. Poor reviews for “Expendables … Continue reading
A couple of knowing chuckles, and two laugh-out-loud moments are in the trailer to this coming-of-age-late comedy about a women rebelling against adulthood (Keira Knightly) who falls in with a teen (Chloe Grace Moretz), which doesn’t please the teen’s dad … Continue reading