Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2014
Pierce Brosnan’s perfect hair barely budges in the breeze, he fixes his eyes in that narrowed, steely stare and you remember yes, he was a pretty good James Bond. But he’s not Bond, not at 61. He’s this fellow named … Continue reading
“Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” came nine years too late to cash in on the heat of “Sin City,” was basically the same movie and thus, managed only half of the low end of predictions for what it … Continue reading
“The Drop” has to be James Gandolfini’s last screen appearance. He’s a supporting player in this heist drama starring Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace, set in Brooklyn. Looks intriguing, and check out Hardy’s latest accent. And Rapace’s. And “The Longest … Continue reading