Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- RIP Ennio Morricone, master of the Spaghetti Western score
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2014
Pierce Brosnan’s perfect hair barely budges in the breeze, he fixes his eyes in that narrowed, steely stare and you remember yes, he was a pretty good James Bond. But he’s not Bond, not at 61. He’s this fellow named … Continue reading
“Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” came nine years too late to cash in on the heat of “Sin City,” was basically the same movie and thus, managed only half of the low end of predictions for what it … Continue reading
“The Drop” has to be James Gandolfini’s last screen appearance. He’s a supporting player in this heist drama starring Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace, set in Brooklyn. Looks intriguing, and check out Hardy’s latest accent. And Rapace’s. And “The Longest … Continue reading