Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2014
Pierce Brosnan’s perfect hair barely budges in the breeze, he fixes his eyes in that narrowed, steely stare and you remember yes, he was a pretty good James Bond. But he’s not Bond, not at 61. He’s this fellow named … Continue reading
“Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” came nine years too late to cash in on the heat of “Sin City,” was basically the same movie and thus, managed only half of the low end of predictions for what it … Continue reading
“The Drop” has to be James Gandolfini’s last screen appearance. He’s a supporting player in this heist drama starring Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace, set in Brooklyn. Looks intriguing, and check out Hardy’s latest accent. And Rapace’s. And “The Longest … Continue reading