Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 18, 2014
“Mad Men” creator Matthew Weiner takes his act to the big screen with “Are You Here?” which turns out to be the most quotable Owen Wilson comedy since “Zoolander.” It’s a bit all over the place, a stoner comedy with … Continue reading
As “found footage” horror movies go, “The Possession of Michael King” is more unpleasant than scary. The self-inflicted wounds, menace to innocents and general supernatural mayhem is nothing we haven’t seen before — the old “body yanked out of the … Continue reading