Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 27, 2014
Blake Rayne is the ’50s rocker followed into his Elvis-on-the-toilet dotage in this period piece about rock, then and now. Ashley Judd, Ray Liotta and Seth Green also show up. “The Identical” opens Sept. 5.
A Kevin Kline performance in a role he was born to play is pretty much wasted in “The Last of Robin Hood,” a tepidly sordid account of screen swashbuckler Errol Flynn’s last love affair with an underage girl, and his … Continue reading