Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 26, 2014
Book Review: The “Real” Judy Greer speaks up in “I Don’t Know What You Know Me From”
Judy Greer was born Judith Therese Evans in Detroit in 1975, and is quick to point out how long the Internet Movie Database (IMDb.com) had her middle name incorrect in its extensive listing of her career and credits. And there … Continue reading
Posted in previews, profiles and movie news, Reviews Comments Off on Book Review: The “Real” Judy Greer speaks up in “I Don’t Know What You Know Me From”
Movie Review: Aniston tries her hand in Elmore Leonard Land in “Life of Crime”
When it comes to gritty crime comedies, there’s no such thing as a bad Elmore Leonard adaptation. Not every film based on one of his books is a “Get Shorty,” but even lesser Leonard has fascinating characters, hard-boiled dialogue and … Continue reading