Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
When you lose your temper, mother always taught you, “You’ve already lost the argument.” That’s not good news for “God’s Not Dead.” This is the angriest faith-based film in memory. Believers here are outnumbered, a persecuted, righteous and intellectually rigorous … Continue reading
“Divergent” had a banner Saturday to go with a healthy Friday, and should come close to $56 million by midnight tonight (Sunday.). The weekend’s biggest surprise might be “God’s Not Dead,” another indie Christian studio (FREE) release that opened mostly … Continue reading