Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
Movie Review: “God’s Not Dead”
When you lose your temper, mother always taught you, “You’ve already lost the argument.” That’s not good news for “God’s Not Dead.” This is the angriest faith-based film in memory. Believers here are outnumbered, a persecuted, righteous and intellectually rigorous … Continue reading
Posted in previews, profiles and movie news, Reviews 41 Comments
Box Office: “Divergent” $56, “Muppets” fade, “Duck Dynasty”-backed “God’s Not Dead” $8
“Divergent” had a banner Saturday to go with a healthy Friday, and should come close to $56 million by midnight tonight (Sunday.). The weekend’s biggest surprise might be “God’s Not Dead,” another indie Christian studio (FREE) release that opened mostly … Continue reading