Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Navy Fliers test limits of "Devotion" over Korea
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: When Peter Pan makes a promise, "The Lost Girls" wait for him
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
When you lose your temper, mother always taught you, “You’ve already lost the argument.” That’s not good news for “God’s Not Dead.” This is the angriest faith-based film in memory. Believers here are outnumbered, a persecuted, righteous and intellectually rigorous … Continue reading
“Divergent” had a banner Saturday to go with a healthy Friday, and should come close to $56 million by midnight tonight (Sunday.). The weekend’s biggest surprise might be “God’s Not Dead,” another indie Christian studio (FREE) release that opened mostly … Continue reading