Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 24, 2014
Why didn’t more critics get around to “God’s Not Dead”?
The average new release on Metacritic or Rottentomatoes.com has a healthy sampling of America’s reviewers weighing in on its merits. Chances are, you can find a review to your liking or that fits your tastes — since a lot of … Continue reading
Movie Review: “The Raid II: Berendal”
“The Raid 2: Berendal” is the most violent movie ever made. The exploding heads, slit, gurgling throats and claw-hammer crunches and tears are so excessive as to make the works of Pekinpah, Tarantino and torture porn king Eli Roth seem … Continue reading