Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 21, 2014
It’s the Erroll Morris take on another secretary of defense, this one Donald Rumsfeld. His manner of thinking, his means of making decisions, the odd turns and twists in his career. For those who remember EM and his combative interview … Continue reading
Jude Law’s the randy, rough ex-con who has a Come to Jesus (or at least the Emergency Room) moment that shakes up that life and puts him back in touch with the daughter he didn’t get to see grow up. … Continue reading
That’s what the prognosticators says. The latest femme-friendly YA (young adult) action film in the “Hunger Games” mold will do do Katniss-sized business, at least on its opening weekend. “Divergent” is a pre-ordained franchise. There appears to be nothing in … Continue reading