Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 21, 2014
It’s the Erroll Morris take on another secretary of defense, this one Donald Rumsfeld. His manner of thinking, his means of making decisions, the odd turns and twists in his career. For those who remember EM and his combative interview … Continue reading
Jude Law’s the randy, rough ex-con who has a Come to Jesus (or at least the Emergency Room) moment that shakes up that life and puts him back in touch with the daughter he didn’t get to see grow up. … Continue reading
That’s what the prognosticators says. The latest femme-friendly YA (young adult) action film in the “Hunger Games” mold will do do Katniss-sized business, at least on its opening weekend. “Divergent” is a pre-ordained franchise. There appears to be nothing in … Continue reading