Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fan-demanded and fan-financed, “Veronica Mars” represents some sort of new movie making paradigm. If you love something so much that you’d “pay to see that,” you can now turn that dream project into a big screen reality by ponying up … Continue reading