Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Netflixable? If we "Don't Blame it on Karma! (¿Qué culpa tiene el karma?)," who DO we blame for this laughless rom-com?
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Korean Passengers and Crew face Terror at 30,000 feet -- "Emergency Declaration"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? The Further Murder Investigations of "Pipa" detour into "Recurrence"
- Netflixable? Get away from "Carter"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
Variety reports from the convention that used to be called ShowWest that the National Association of Theater Owners (NATO) that that 18-24 audience dropped 21% last year. The main “frequent moviegoer” demo, 39 and under, dropped 16%. Too many choices? … Continue reading
Dr. Watson to Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes, dapper leading man or Cockney villain, Jude Law may be entering the most interesting phase of his career. He’s 40, and the comic character drama “Dom Hemingway” sees him an a volcanic … Continue reading