Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
Variety reports from the convention that used to be called ShowWest that the National Association of Theater Owners (NATO) that that 18-24 audience dropped 21% last year. The main “frequent moviegoer” demo, 39 and under, dropped 16%. Too many choices? … Continue reading
Dr. Watson to Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes, dapper leading man or Cockney villain, Jude Law may be entering the most interesting phase of his career. He’s 40, and the comic character drama “Dom Hemingway” sees him an a volcanic … Continue reading