Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- The lowly Chevy Nova finally has its (movie, TV) moment?
- Movie Review: Leisurely "Goodbye Honey" proves again that there's no such thing as a "slack" thriller
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Preview: The dystopia is further in the future than Twitter suggests --"2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: Hyped "A Better Life" is just a pale imitation of "Bicycle Thieves"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
“Breaking Bad” co-star Aaron Paul gets a taste of big screen leading man work — co-starring with a bunch of cars — in “Need for Speed.” All the trailers have had the stench of digitally-augmented car stunts, which is both … Continue reading
I had to bail out of an interview with her once, the last time “Belle du jour” was re-released in America, I think. I had a plane to catch and she was almost two hours late when I said, “Sorry,” … Continue reading
With “Mr. Peabody & Sherman,” Dreamworks Animation sets its Way Back Machine to the early 1960s and charmingly revives one of the most popular features of the old “Rocky & Bullwinkle Show” — the one about a dog, and his … Continue reading