Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
“Breaking Bad” co-star Aaron Paul gets a taste of big screen leading man work — co-starring with a bunch of cars — in “Need for Speed.” All the trailers have had the stench of digitally-augmented car stunts, which is both … Continue reading
I had to bail out of an interview with her once, the last time “Belle du jour” was re-released in America, I think. I had a plane to catch and she was almost two hours late when I said, “Sorry,” … Continue reading
With “Mr. Peabody & Sherman,” Dreamworks Animation sets its Way Back Machine to the early 1960s and charmingly revives one of the most popular features of the old “Rocky & Bullwinkle Show” — the one about a dog, and his … Continue reading