Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Weak reviews haven’t stopped “Non-Stop” from giving Liam Neeson another action hit on his post-“Taken” resume. The airborne thriller is headed towards a $27-28 million opening, based on a robust Friday. “Son of God,” mostly clipped together from scenes from … Continue reading
My personal gauge of how a movie will do over a given weekend is the blog traffic on my review of said film. By that standard, “Son of God” should open big. Not huge, but big. And looking to Box … Continue reading