Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Documentary Review: A Town's Jewish Populace Erased, Preserved in "Three Minutes: A Lengthening"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Weak reviews haven’t stopped “Non-Stop” from giving Liam Neeson another action hit on his post-“Taken” resume. The airborne thriller is headed towards a $27-28 million opening, based on a robust Friday. “Son of God,” mostly clipped together from scenes from … Continue reading
My personal gauge of how a movie will do over a given weekend is the blog traffic on my review of said film. By that standard, “Son of God” should open big. Not huge, but big. And looking to Box … Continue reading