Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Weekend Box Office: “Non-Stop” soars, “Son of God” is #2.
Weak reviews haven’t stopped “Non-Stop” from giving Liam Neeson another action hit on his post-“Taken” resume. The airborne thriller is headed towards a $27-28 million opening, based on a robust Friday. “Son of God,” mostly clipped together from scenes from … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Weekend Box Office: “Non-Stop” soars, “Son of God” is #2.
Weekend Box Office: “Son of God” To topple “Lego,” maybe even Liam
My personal gauge of how a movie will do over a given weekend is the blog traffic on my review of said film. By that standard, “Son of God” should open big. Not huge, but big. And looking to Box … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Weekend Box Office: “Son of God” To topple “Lego,” maybe even Liam