Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Movie Preview: Is "Therapy Dogs" "the last high school movie?"
- Classic Film Review: Renoir's "The Southerner (1945)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Weak reviews haven’t stopped “Non-Stop” from giving Liam Neeson another action hit on his post-“Taken” resume. The airborne thriller is headed towards a $27-28 million opening, based on a robust Friday. “Son of God,” mostly clipped together from scenes from … Continue reading
My personal gauge of how a movie will do over a given weekend is the blog traffic on my review of said film. By that standard, “Son of God” should open big. Not huge, but big. And looking to Box … Continue reading