Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Weak reviews haven’t stopped “Non-Stop” from giving Liam Neeson another action hit on his post-“Taken” resume. The airborne thriller is headed towards a $27-28 million opening, based on a robust Friday. “Son of God,” mostly clipped together from scenes from … Continue reading
My personal gauge of how a movie will do over a given weekend is the blog traffic on my review of said film. By that standard, “Son of God” should open big. Not huge, but big. And looking to Box … Continue reading