Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? If we "Don't Blame it on Karma! (¿Qué culpa tiene el karma?)," who DO we blame for this laughless rom-com?
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Korean Passengers and Crew face Terror at 30,000 feet -- "Emergency Declaration"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? The Further Murder Investigations of "Pipa" detour into "Recurrence"
- Netflixable? Get away from "Carter"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Three Oscars, as of 1010 pm. Maybe. Ellen DeGeneres is owning the show, which is funny and relaxed and offhand and a bit clumsy. Like Ellen. Lots of stumbling. Teleprompter issues? A late script? The music’s been showcased nicely. But … Continue reading
“After Earth” was honored in a way that befits its derisive reviews, taking home Golden Raspberries for star Will Smith, his spawn Jaden, and worst picture. “Movie 43,” which is really not worth nominating or berating, took worst script. Kim … Continue reading