Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Three Oscars, as of 1010 pm. Maybe. Ellen DeGeneres is owning the show, which is funny and relaxed and offhand and a bit clumsy. Like Ellen. Lots of stumbling. Teleprompter issues? A late script? The music’s been showcased nicely. But … Continue reading
“After Earth” was honored in a way that befits its derisive reviews, taking home Golden Raspberries for star Will Smith, his spawn Jaden, and worst picture. “Movie 43,” which is really not worth nominating or berating, took worst script. Kim … Continue reading