Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
This is a decent weekend for new movie openings and that very well may be reflected in the box office take of the first weekend of March. Will “300: Rise of an Empire” clear $40 million, thanks to 3D ticket … Continue reading
North Dakota was a national punchline for decades, a flat, arid state that was losing population and seemed more remote from “The Real America” with every passing year. “Fargo” wasn’t just a film title, it was a state of isolation, … Continue reading