Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 29, 2014
Box Office: “Noah” floats, Schwarzenegger sinks, “Chavez” underwhelms
Paramount’s Darren Aronofsky/Russell Crowe gamble is paying off, hitting $45 million or so by Sunday night, a box office take well above expectations — which were in the mid-30s. That’s based on a big Friday, but we’ll see how Sat. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Noah” floats, Schwarzenegger sinks, “Chavez” underwhelms