Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
The young actor Ansel Elgort has worked with Shailene Woodley in two films, now. And he has a suggestion for anyone meeting her.“My advice to people, when they’re first meeting Shailene, is to HUG HER BACK,” Elgort says, laughing. “You … Continue reading
Saturday’s box office numbers solidified the hold “Mr. Peabody & Sherman” has on the top spot for St. Patrick’s Day weekend. Over $21 million in its second week. It will be lucky to get in the ballpark of $100 million, … Continue reading