Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 27, 2020
Movie Review: Brian Cox bellows and blusters through “The Carer”
Anyone reveling in his patriarchal venality on HBO’s “Succession” should treat yourself to Brian Cox’s “Thespian in Winter…and Depends” turn in “The Carer,” a tirade of bellowing, blustering delights from the Shakespearean who has played many a villain when Hollywood … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Brian Cox bellows and blusters through “The Carer”
Movie Review: Trapped in the Hotel from Hell for just “The Night”
Horror fans know the trope well, that moment when everybody in the story of some supernatural threat or another gets on the same page. One character is seeing things, hearing things, perceiving a threat. And others, or in a simpler … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Trapped in the Hotel from Hell for just “The Night”