Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Documentary Review: An "Unsolved Mystery" solved? "An Unknown Compelling Force" looks at the Dyatlov Pass Incident
- Movie Review: "Umrika" sadly reminds one of the America the rest of the world used to see
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Dutch" is a gangland saga that's no treat
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 31, 2020
Edi Gathegi plays a man staring at a life sentence through the dingy glass of a solitary confinement cell in “Caged,” a thriller about what this sort of isolation does to someone’s mind. It’s a fairly run-of-the-mill tale from “inside,” … Continue reading
The folly of Mel Gibson backing a former assistant with writing credits on “Apocalypto” and creating of TV’s “Boss” for Gibson’s most recent passion project, “The Professor and the Madman” is obvious, even to Gibson. They ended up in court … Continue reading