Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 31, 2020
Edi Gathegi plays a man staring at a life sentence through the dingy glass of a solitary confinement cell in “Caged,” a thriller about what this sort of isolation does to someone’s mind. It’s a fairly run-of-the-mill tale from “inside,” … Continue reading
The folly of Mel Gibson backing a former assistant with writing credits on “Apocalypto” and creating of TV’s “Boss” for Gibson’s most recent passion project, “The Professor and the Madman” is obvious, even to Gibson. They ended up in court … Continue reading