Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 30, 2020
Never ever let that “Grace” middle name fool you. Chloe Grace Moretz is a badass. She lets her inner tough-broad take charge in “Shadow in the Cloud,” one of the last movies to come out in The Plague Year, and … Continue reading
It’s a helluva thing for a father to say, but we certainly understand. When a chatty student of the driving instructor Mr. Wen (Yi-wen Chen) wants to know if he has children, he doesn’t hesitate. “Yes, a son,” he says … Continue reading