Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2018
Preview, Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” answers the question, ‘Is there a movie The Rock has ever turned down?'”
Truthfully, teaming up with Emily Blunt’s not a bad call. And you can’t tell anything from a stars wandering a tiny sliver of the set in a “teaser” trailer. But as we’ve reached the DDJSP — The Dwayne Johnson Saturation … Continue reading
Just a little spring break camping trip, that’s what teen bros Sean, Donnie and Jeremy have in mind. Sean (Daniel Doheny) has been away at school in Germany. Donnie (Luke Spencer Roberts) “might” have been telling the whole town he … Continue reading
When the actor Thomas Hulce was preparing to play the film role that defined him, “Amadeus,” he read about Mozart, but he truly studied the tennis star of the day, John McEnroe. Who better to model a precocious brat of … Continue reading
The hype — a “Sharknado/Shark Week” marketing campaign and funnier-than-the-movie trailer led to a big Thursday and very big Friday for “The Meg.” Warner Brothers had tamped down expectations, and this China-centric, Chinese financed late summer groaner should have made … Continue reading