Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 13, 2018
“There’s something WRONG with the new babysitter!” Jacob (Joshua Rush) is just a tween, but he’s got clues. “Anna” is letting them tear up stuff to make costumes, paint on the walls. She tells them a bedtime version of “The … Continue reading
It’s going to make a metric ton of money, and everybody likes it — most everybody reviewing it, anyway. A 100 percent approval on Rotten Tomatoes does not lie, though it hides the shades of grey in opinion about “Crazy … Continue reading
They’re called “Breastaurants” for a reason. Twin Peaks, Twisted Kilt and the easily imitated Hooters — with their all-female, legs and push-up bras wait staffs and leering, almost all male clientele — are pre-#MeToo, sexist and retrograde. But the “man … Continue reading