Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 13, 2018
“There’s something WRONG with the new babysitter!” Jacob (Joshua Rush) is just a tween, but he’s got clues. “Anna” is letting them tear up stuff to make costumes, paint on the walls. She tells them a bedtime version of “The … Continue reading
It’s going to make a metric ton of money, and everybody likes it — most everybody reviewing it, anyway. A 100 percent approval on Rotten Tomatoes does not lie, though it hides the shades of grey in opinion about “Crazy … Continue reading
They’re called “Breastaurants” for a reason. Twin Peaks, Twisted Kilt and the easily imitated Hooters — with their all-female, legs and push-up bras wait staffs and leering, almost all male clientele — are pre-#MeToo, sexist and retrograde. But the “man … Continue reading