Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 13, 2018
“There’s something WRONG with the new babysitter!” Jacob (Joshua Rush) is just a tween, but he’s got clues. “Anna” is letting them tear up stuff to make costumes, paint on the walls. She tells them a bedtime version of “The … Continue reading
It’s going to make a metric ton of money, and everybody likes it — most everybody reviewing it, anyway. A 100 percent approval on Rotten Tomatoes does not lie, though it hides the shades of grey in opinion about “Crazy … Continue reading
They’re called “Breastaurants” for a reason. Twin Peaks, Twisted Kilt and the easily imitated Hooters — with their all-female, legs and push-up bras wait staffs and leering, almost all male clientele — are pre-#MeToo, sexist and retrograde. But the “man … Continue reading