Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 13, 2018
“There’s something WRONG with the new babysitter!” Jacob (Joshua Rush) is just a tween, but he’s got clues. “Anna” is letting them tear up stuff to make costumes, paint on the walls. She tells them a bedtime version of “The … Continue reading
It’s going to make a metric ton of money, and everybody likes it — most everybody reviewing it, anyway. A 100 percent approval on Rotten Tomatoes does not lie, though it hides the shades of grey in opinion about “Crazy … Continue reading
They’re called “Breastaurants” for a reason. Twin Peaks, Twisted Kilt and the easily imitated Hooters — with their all-female, legs and push-up bras wait staffs and leering, almost all male clientele — are pre-#MeToo, sexist and retrograde. But the “man … Continue reading