Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 12, 2018
Netflixable? BlumHouse’s “Family Blood”
She speaks up, because it’s not her first meeting. “I’m Ellie, and I’m an addict.” Pills, she says, “took the life out of life, which is exactly what I wanted.” She chased away her husband but somehow held onto her … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? BlumHouse’s “Family Blood”
Movie Review: Coming of age, in “Skate Kitchen”
For me, the money shot of “Skate Kitchen” is a little girl, clinging to her mom’s hand and spinning around in awe and adoration as a gang of load, assertive and a little unruly skateboarders swerve around them on a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Coming of age, in “Skate Kitchen”