Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 6, 2018
Sometimes, you have to re-visit the Internet Movie Database just to be sure whether Uwe Boll has made good on his latest promise/threat to retire. Because disciples and acolytes of the Worst Director of Our Times (Sorry, Tommy Wiseau) are … Continue reading
Netflixable? A junkie/drunk proves the “Most Dangerous Game” to a town obsessed with “Happy Hunting”
A solitary, bloodied old man, fleeing across the desert flats who suddenly stops, resigned to his fate. A rifle shot, punched through his right eye, finishes him off. “Happy Hunting” is a thriller built around such spare, fraught images, under-played … Continue reading
Google Orlando’s Bloom’s name these past few years, and you’d get an eyeful of naked paddle boarding shots, notices of who he’s dating and a countdown clock for “how long it lasts.” Katy Perry, Kate Bosworth, Penelope Cruz, Selena Gomez (!?) … Continue reading