Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 19, 2018
Ike Barinholtz wrote, directed and co-stars in this “ruin Thanksgiving by talking politics with your Trumpist relatives” farce. “The Oath” has a good cast, some chuckles in the trailer, but nobody will see it. It’s with dirt-merchants Roadside Attractions, so … Continue reading
As Matty M. loves to say, “Awright awright awright…” So my initial hunch that the heavily-hyped “Crazy Rich Asians” would overcome the lack of star power in the cast and the narrow demo in its marketing and hit $35 million … Continue reading