Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 19, 2018
Ike Barinholtz wrote, directed and co-stars in this “ruin Thanksgiving by talking politics with your Trumpist relatives” farce. “The Oath” has a good cast, some chuckles in the trailer, but nobody will see it. It’s with dirt-merchants Roadside Attractions, so … Continue reading
As Matty M. loves to say, “Awright awright awright…” So my initial hunch that the heavily-hyped “Crazy Rich Asians” would overcome the lack of star power in the cast and the narrow demo in its marketing and hit $35 million … Continue reading