Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2018
“Tyler Perry’s ‘Acrimony’” Let the record reflect that Taraji P. Henson is one scary broad, when she wants to be. “Empire?” Hah. “Proud Mary?” Child’s play. In “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony” she’s all eaten-up with crazy, dripping with homicidal intent. She’s sitting … Continue reading
The virtues of “God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness,” are few. So let’s get them out of the way right out of the gate. It’s replaced the generally hostile, defensive and political tone of the first two films … Continue reading
Projections for how big “Ready Player One” were a bit fuzzy, with it having a Wed. night opening and then an entire Easter Weekend to make some coin. The $40 million or so 3/day always seemed low, and a big … Continue reading