Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: Same old "Top Gun," Same old "Maverick"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2018
“Tyler Perry’s ‘Acrimony’” Let the record reflect that Taraji P. Henson is one scary broad, when she wants to be. “Empire?” Hah. “Proud Mary?” Child’s play. In “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony” she’s all eaten-up with crazy, dripping with homicidal intent. She’s sitting … Continue reading
The virtues of “God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness,” are few. So let’s get them out of the way right out of the gate. It’s replaced the generally hostile, defensive and political tone of the first two films … Continue reading
Projections for how big “Ready Player One” were a bit fuzzy, with it having a Wed. night opening and then an entire Easter Weekend to make some coin. The $40 million or so 3/day always seemed low, and a big … Continue reading