Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: A gay couple is haunted or Harassed in "Spiral"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2018
“Tyler Perry’s ‘Acrimony’” Let the record reflect that Taraji P. Henson is one scary broad, when she wants to be. “Empire?” Hah. “Proud Mary?” Child’s play. In “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony” she’s all eaten-up with crazy, dripping with homicidal intent. She’s sitting … Continue reading
The virtues of “God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness,” are few. So let’s get them out of the way right out of the gate. It’s replaced the generally hostile, defensive and political tone of the first two films … Continue reading
Projections for how big “Ready Player One” were a bit fuzzy, with it having a Wed. night opening and then an entire Easter Weekend to make some coin. The $40 million or so 3/day always seemed low, and a big … Continue reading