Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2018
“Tyler Perry’s ‘Acrimony’” Let the record reflect that Taraji P. Henson is one scary broad, when she wants to be. “Empire?” Hah. “Proud Mary?” Child’s play. In “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony” she’s all eaten-up with crazy, dripping with homicidal intent. She’s sitting … Continue reading
The virtues of “God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness,” are few. So let’s get them out of the way right out of the gate. It’s replaced the generally hostile, defensive and political tone of the first two films … Continue reading
Projections for how big “Ready Player One” were a bit fuzzy, with it having a Wed. night opening and then an entire Easter Weekend to make some coin. The $40 million or so 3/day always seemed low, and a big … Continue reading