Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 5, 2018
The past decade or so, the Academy Awards have felt like pre-ordained train arrivals, with early honors and buzz making that train depart the Toronto Film Festival, make its stops at the various Guild Awards, the Golden Globes and Critics … Continue reading
They gave the Best Documentary Feature Film Oscar to “Icarus,” a film about trying to beat the laughably busted and beatable doping tests used on athletes. Cyclist/filmmaker Bryan Fogel set out to find a drug doc, get a drug regimen, … Continue reading
The sour taste Eli Roth’s new “Death Wish” left in my mouth has me scouring the genre picture lists on Netflix, looking for a suitable palette cleanser. Vengeance thrillers are a B-movie staple, C or D movie when they don’t … Continue reading