Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "Infiesto" -- A Piquant Pandemic Police Procedural from Spain
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2018
Hyped up to 12 on the “Black Panther” anticipation scale and as high-minded as “A Very Special ‘Oprah,’” “A Wrinkle in Time” arrives in theaters as an exquisite waxwork rendition of Madeleine L’Engle‘s Newbery Medal-winning novel. It’s lovely to look at … Continue reading
We’ve already had a perfectly serviceable film biography of A.A. Milne and the little boy who inspired his Winnie the Pooh books, “Goodbye, Christopher Robin.” That one starred the omni-present Domhnall Gleeson and Margot Robbie and came out a year … Continue reading
I cackled a couple of times at this Gravitas Ventures trailer for “Apartment 212.” Penelope Mitchell is the newly-divorced (abusive marriage) tenant whose “some kind of rash” in no rash at all. “Those aren’t bedbugs.” One-time Oscar nominee Sally Kirkland … Continue reading