Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2018
Hyped up to 12 on the “Black Panther” anticipation scale and as high-minded as “A Very Special ‘Oprah,’” “A Wrinkle in Time” arrives in theaters as an exquisite waxwork rendition of Madeleine L’Engle‘s Newbery Medal-winning novel. It’s lovely to look at … Continue reading
We’ve already had a perfectly serviceable film biography of A.A. Milne and the little boy who inspired his Winnie the Pooh books, “Goodbye, Christopher Robin.” That one starred the omni-present Domhnall Gleeson and Margot Robbie and came out a year … Continue reading
I cackled a couple of times at this Gravitas Ventures trailer for “Apartment 212.” Penelope Mitchell is the newly-divorced (abusive marriage) tenant whose “some kind of rash” in no rash at all. “Those aren’t bedbugs.” One-time Oscar nominee Sally Kirkland … Continue reading