Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- The voice on that World Series TV ad for Joe Biden?
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Medium Cool" paranoia for the Internet Age -- "American Thief"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? James, Thomas, Hammer and Dowd make a new "Rebecca"
- Book Review: Val Kilmer's intentionally, and unintentionally revealing memoir "I'm Your Huckleberry" is a fun read
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2018
Hyped up to 12 on the “Black Panther” anticipation scale and as high-minded as “A Very Special ‘Oprah,’” “A Wrinkle in Time” arrives in theaters as an exquisite waxwork rendition of Madeleine L’Engle‘s Newbery Medal-winning novel. It’s lovely to look at … Continue reading
We’ve already had a perfectly serviceable film biography of A.A. Milne and the little boy who inspired his Winnie the Pooh books, “Goodbye, Christopher Robin.” That one starred the omni-present Domhnall Gleeson and Margot Robbie and came out a year … Continue reading
I cackled a couple of times at this Gravitas Ventures trailer for “Apartment 212.” Penelope Mitchell is the newly-divorced (abusive marriage) tenant whose “some kind of rash” in no rash at all. “Those aren’t bedbugs.” One-time Oscar nominee Sally Kirkland … Continue reading