Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Documentary Review -- Mexican cuisine's first foreign champion, "Diana Kennedy: Nothing Fancy"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2018
Hyped up to 12 on the “Black Panther” anticipation scale and as high-minded as “A Very Special ‘Oprah,’” “A Wrinkle in Time” arrives in theaters as an exquisite waxwork rendition of Madeleine L’Engle‘s Newbery Medal-winning novel. It’s lovely to look at … Continue reading
We’ve already had a perfectly serviceable film biography of A.A. Milne and the little boy who inspired his Winnie the Pooh books, “Goodbye, Christopher Robin.” That one starred the omni-present Domhnall Gleeson and Margot Robbie and came out a year … Continue reading
I cackled a couple of times at this Gravitas Ventures trailer for “Apartment 212.” Penelope Mitchell is the newly-divorced (abusive marriage) tenant whose “some kind of rash” in no rash at all. “Those aren’t bedbugs.” One-time Oscar nominee Sally Kirkland … Continue reading