Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
- Movie Review: "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm," just as outrageous, not as funny
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 20, 2018
“Momma won’t let you stay,” the little boy Carter (Gabriel Bateman) pleads. It’s raining as he ditched the dog in a dingy alley, but you can’t tell from all the tears. “Please go.” “I love you, Benji.” That’s all you … Continue reading
The gloom is relentless, from the End Times fog that hangs over the locations to the funereal subject matter — “proof” that the afterlife is real, with millions upon millions ready to check it out, because things here among the … Continue reading
A borderline homeless teen, a fading racehorse on the seedy, dusty Southwestern side of the sport, Steve Buscemi and Chloe Sevigny. Those are the ingredients of “Lean on Pete,” a star vehicle for young Charlie Plummer and another intimate, personal … Continue reading