Top Posts & Pages
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Hanks anchors a Western parable, "News of the World"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2018
Deadline.com is reporting something tipped off by film fans on Reddit and other online movie fan web forums, that Movie Pass, the “disruptive” package deal film ticketing service, is blocking “Red Sparrow” ticket tales in many markets in some theater … Continue reading
The Irish co-director of “The Secret of Kells” returns to Oscar consideration with “The Breadwinner,” an Angelina Jolie-produced look inside the patriarchal horrors of Afghanistan under the Taliban. Using different styles of 2D animation, Nora Twoney’s team conjure up a … Continue reading
“Black Panther” is only losing about half its audience, weekend to weekend, and that is pushing the Marvel marvel further up the record books in terms of all-time box office hits. It will clear another $60 million or so, when … Continue reading