Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: Leisurely "Goodbye Honey" proves again that there's no such thing as a "slack" thriller
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 28, 2018
Preview, Ed Harris, Elizabeth Olsen and Jason Sudeikis seek the last shots in celluloid on “Kodrachrome”
I don’t know what it is about Saab convertibles and movie road trips. But it’s a “car with character,” as in it says something about the owner, movie shorthand. Volvos and Saabs? Typically driven by academic characters in the movies. … Continue reading
I grade big screen cartoons for kids on a sliding cynicism scale. They’re all products designed for and marketed to children, and most every studio has a deal with some animation house or other to get themselves a cut-rate piece … Continue reading