Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 17, 2018
Attention Deficit Disorder is diagnosed at higher rates in the US than in anywhere else in world. And once it’s diagnosed? It’s treated. Ritalin and Adderall are prescribed, what we used to call by the more generic umbrella name, “amphetamines.” Parents … Continue reading
Box Office: “Tomb Raider” underwhelms, “Wrinkle” tumbles, “I Can Hardly Imagine” surprises, “Love, Simon” doesn’t
Gosh, I got all the info I needed to put out there in the headline, didn’t I? Oh. Right. “Black Panther” wins another weekend at the box office, is at $460 million US, a phenomenon that just won’t quit, etc. … Continue reading