Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 17, 2018
Netflixable? Documentary tackles the Adderall Epidimic, “Take Your Pills”
Attention Deficit Disorder is diagnosed at higher rates in the US than in anywhere else in world. And once it’s diagnosed? It’s treated. Ritalin and Adderall are prescribed, what we used to call by the more generic umbrella name, “amphetamines.” Parents … Continue reading
Box Office: “Tomb Raider” underwhelms, “Wrinkle” tumbles, “I Can Hardly Imagine” surprises, “Love, Simon” doesn’t
Gosh, I got all the info I needed to put out there in the headline, didn’t I? Oh. Right. “Black Panther” wins another weekend at the box office, is at $460 million US, a phenomenon that just won’t quit, etc. … Continue reading