Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
Dylan Thomas taught us all we ever need to know about old age, death and dying. “Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Woodrow “Woody” Grant makes his rage a quest. He’s 80ish. He’s gotten a letter in the … Continue reading
Here’s what Shia LaBeouf has been up to since finishing his turn in the “Transformers” franchise.He made “The Company You Keep,” a modestly-budgeted high-minded thriller with Robert Redford.There was “Lawless,” the Prohibition Era moonshining action picture with Tom Hardy.He’s in … Continue reading
A couple of Oscar winners — Jennifer Hudson and Forest Whitaker — class up this holiday musical based on a Langston Hughes libretto that sets the Nativity story in Harlem. Angela Bassett and Tyrese Gibson are also in it. Kasi … Continue reading