Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Bale and Damon, "Ford v Ferrari"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French gangsters fight a turf war in Thailand on "Paradise Beach"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? As this story is from Spain, "The Influence" ("La influencia") just might be a witch
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 29, 2013
I just love this trailer for the stop-motion animated “Boxtrolls”, which isn’t due out until next September. Play up the hand-crafted nature of it, and show off the craft. The plot may be a hard sell, at this point. So … Continue reading
In a weak year for animated films, the third best animated feature for kids (after “Croods” and “Despicable Me 2”) is feeding pent-up demand for a watchable cartoon. “Frozen” isn’t an instant classic, but it’ll do. $80 million, Wed–Sunday is … Continue reading