Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 19, 2013
He is an ex-journalist who crossed over to a government spokesman job that has just blown up in his face. Depressed, embarrassed, the one story idea he’s been pitched is “human interest,” a story by and about “weak-minded, vulgar, ignorant … Continue reading
It begins with a 90 minute fashion show masquerading as a sci-fi epic, and ends abruptly. Because “Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” is the most female-friendly/runway ready sci-fi franchise ever, and we’re not above pandering to that audience, are we? And … Continue reading