Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? A long wallow in Southern Gothic, "The Devil All the Time"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2013
A huge Thursday night and Friday led to a big Saturday and “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” now looks like a record breaking (for November) opening weekend. $160 million. Very impressive. Predictions were in the $170-180 range, but the film … Continue reading
“The Book Thief”, the new World War II/Holocaust film based on the Markus Zusak novel, isn’t a children’s movie. “Though it is about children, during the war,” says its star, 13 year-old French Canadian actress Sophie Nelisse. But “movies like … Continue reading