Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2013
A huge Thursday night and Friday led to a big Saturday and “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” now looks like a record breaking (for November) opening weekend. $160 million. Very impressive. Predictions were in the $170-180 range, but the film … Continue reading
“The Book Thief”, the new World War II/Holocaust film based on the Markus Zusak novel, isn’t a children’s movie. “Though it is about children, during the war,” says its star, 13 year-old French Canadian actress Sophie Nelisse. But “movies like … Continue reading