Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? "The Christmas Chronicles Part 2" is two hours of the holidays your kids will never get back
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Kristen Stewart's Christmas comedy in the closet -- "Happiest Season"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
It’s not in 3D, but “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” should ignite the box office this weekend, busting records for sequels, November movies, what have. Good reviews won’t hurt, either. Box Office Mojo figures it’ll pull in just under $170 million. … Continue reading
Review Roundup: “Hunger Games” wildly over-rated, “Delivery Man” panned, “Christmas Candle” snuffed out
Call it another form of bandwagoning, or a wave of critics relieved that at least the production values were sharper and the supporting cast beefed up. But “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is enjoying reviews that, based on the meta-meter and … Continue reading