Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
It’s not in 3D, but “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” should ignite the box office this weekend, busting records for sequels, November movies, what have. Good reviews won’t hurt, either. Box Office Mojo figures it’ll pull in just under $170 million. … Continue reading
Review Roundup: “Hunger Games” wildly over-rated, “Delivery Man” panned, “Christmas Candle” snuffed out
Call it another form of bandwagoning, or a wave of critics relieved that at least the production values were sharper and the supporting cast beefed up. But “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is enjoying reviews that, based on the meta-meter and … Continue reading