Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Movie Review: Into the melodramatic maelstrom of "1917"
- Movie Review: Twists and tension make "I See You" a sleeper worth tracking down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
It’s not in 3D, but “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” should ignite the box office this weekend, busting records for sequels, November movies, what have. Good reviews won’t hurt, either. Box Office Mojo figures it’ll pull in just under $170 million. … Continue reading
Review Roundup: “Hunger Games” wildly over-rated, “Delivery Man” panned, “Christmas Candle” snuffed out
Call it another form of bandwagoning, or a wave of critics relieved that at least the production values were sharper and the supporting cast beefed up. But “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is enjoying reviews that, based on the meta-meter and … Continue reading