Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
It’s not in 3D, but “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” should ignite the box office this weekend, busting records for sequels, November movies, what have. Good reviews won’t hurt, either. Box Office Mojo figures it’ll pull in just under $170 million. … Continue reading
Review Roundup: “Hunger Games” wildly over-rated, “Delivery Man” panned, “Christmas Candle” snuffed out
Call it another form of bandwagoning, or a wave of critics relieved that at least the production values were sharper and the supporting cast beefed up. But “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is enjoying reviews that, based on the meta-meter and … Continue reading