Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
It’s not in 3D, but “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” should ignite the box office this weekend, busting records for sequels, November movies, what have. Good reviews won’t hurt, either. Box Office Mojo figures it’ll pull in just under $170 million. … Continue reading
Review Roundup: “Hunger Games” wildly over-rated, “Delivery Man” panned, “Christmas Candle” snuffed out
Call it another form of bandwagoning, or a wave of critics relieved that at least the production values were sharper and the supporting cast beefed up. But “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is enjoying reviews that, based on the meta-meter and … Continue reading