Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2013
His movies, post political career, have tanked. To a one. The inescapable conclusion one can draw from “The Last Stand” and “Escape Plan,” is that Arnold Schwarzenegger is over. He doesn’t draw. His audience has aged out of going to … Continue reading
Box Office: “Hunger Games, Catching Fire” is breaking the BO record for November, “Delivery Man” doesn’t deliver
Lots and lots of talk about whether the much-ballyhooed “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” would break the November opening weekend record at the box office. It’s not in 3D, but they did open it Thursday to give it an extra push. … Continue reading