Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Into the melodramatic maelstrom of "1917"
- Movie Review: Twists and tension make "I See You" a sleeper worth tracking down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2013
His movies, post political career, have tanked. To a one. The inescapable conclusion one can draw from “The Last Stand” and “Escape Plan,” is that Arnold Schwarzenegger is over. He doesn’t draw. His audience has aged out of going to … Continue reading
Box Office: “Hunger Games, Catching Fire” is breaking the BO record for November, “Delivery Man” doesn’t deliver
Lots and lots of talk about whether the much-ballyhooed “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” would break the November opening weekend record at the box office. It’s not in 3D, but they did open it Thursday to give it an extra push. … Continue reading