Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2013
His movies, post political career, have tanked. To a one. The inescapable conclusion one can draw from “The Last Stand” and “Escape Plan,” is that Arnold Schwarzenegger is over. He doesn’t draw. His audience has aged out of going to … Continue reading
Box Office: “Hunger Games, Catching Fire” is breaking the BO record for November, “Delivery Man” doesn’t deliver
Lots and lots of talk about whether the much-ballyhooed “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” would break the November opening weekend record at the box office. It’s not in 3D, but they did open it Thursday to give it an extra push. … Continue reading