Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? "The Christmas Chronicles Part 2" is two hours of the holidays your kids will never get back
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Kristen Stewart's Christmas comedy in the closet -- "Happiest Season"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2013
His movies, post political career, have tanked. To a one. The inescapable conclusion one can draw from “The Last Stand” and “Escape Plan,” is that Arnold Schwarzenegger is over. He doesn’t draw. His audience has aged out of going to … Continue reading
Box Office: “Hunger Games, Catching Fire” is breaking the BO record for November, “Delivery Man” doesn’t deliver
Lots and lots of talk about whether the much-ballyhooed “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” would break the November opening weekend record at the box office. It’s not in 3D, but they did open it Thursday to give it an extra push. … Continue reading