Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2013
The nepotism keeps on giving here as Juan Cuaron, co-writer of “Gravity” with his dad (that’s called buying your kid a credit, in some circles) does this short film about the other end of the distress call Sandra Bullock makes, … Continue reading
Jason Statham’s the guy who wants to mind his own business, do the low profile small town thing. And James Franco is the fellow who isn’t having it. Violence ensues. “Homefront” opens Nov. 27.