Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2013
The nepotism keeps on giving here as Juan Cuaron, co-writer of “Gravity” with his dad (that’s called buying your kid a credit, in some circles) does this short film about the other end of the distress call Sandra Bullock makes, … Continue reading
Jason Statham’s the guy who wants to mind his own business, do the low profile small town thing. And James Franco is the fellow who isn’t having it. Violence ensues. “Homefront” opens Nov. 27.