Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2013
The nepotism keeps on giving here as Juan Cuaron, co-writer of “Gravity” with his dad (that’s called buying your kid a credit, in some circles) does this short film about the other end of the distress call Sandra Bullock makes, … Continue reading
Jason Statham’s the guy who wants to mind his own business, do the low profile small town thing. And James Franco is the fellow who isn’t having it. Violence ensues. “Homefront” opens Nov. 27.