Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Classic Film Review: There is but one "Zorba the Greek (1964)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Monaghan's a Mom who will do anything for her Boy who Craves "Blood"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: Ryan Phillippe finds trouble before and after prison as "The Locksmith"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2013
The nepotism keeps on giving here as Juan Cuaron, co-writer of “Gravity” with his dad (that’s called buying your kid a credit, in some circles) does this short film about the other end of the distress call Sandra Bullock makes, … Continue reading
Jason Statham’s the guy who wants to mind his own business, do the low profile small town thing. And James Franco is the fellow who isn’t having it. Violence ensues. “Homefront” opens Nov. 27.