Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: The Mafia throws a big party in "Mob Town"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 6, 2013
Sequels, misfires and stuff that should have gone direct-to-video, That was 2013 in animated feature films. At least those from Hollywood. Most years, this corner of the Oscars would be a battle between Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks. But if ever there … Continue reading
Watching the latest “Great Expectations,” one can’t help but think Helena Bonham Carter has spent her entire career auditioning for the role of Miss Havisham. The jilted, wilted bride whose bitterness and lust for revenge on men she carries into … Continue reading