Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 16, 2013
Box Office: “Best Man” and “Thor” are neck and neck
A VERY big Friday for “The Best Man Holiday,” which rode 14 years of goodwill, video-reviewings and the ensuing careers of a generally likeable and successful cast — Nia, Sanaa, Morris, Terrence, Taye, et al — to a $17 million … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Best Man” and “Thor” are neck and neck