Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 5, 2013
What’s been missing from all the movies about AIDS and the history of the AIDS crisis is that Matthew McConaughey swagger. And we never would have realized that if he hadn’t made “Dallas Buyers Club.” Here’s a film about the … Continue reading
Oscar talk for Matthew McConaughey gave way, a little, to Oscar talk for Jared Leto as this film neared release. In any event, a true story drama about people conspiring to get their hands on experimental/unapproved in America AIDS drugs … Continue reading
Thor returns, with his long blond mane, his manly chest and his sense of humor intact in “Thor: The Dark World,” a sequel that hews close to the structure of the 2011 original. The design is brighter and sharper, the … Continue reading