Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 5, 2013
What’s been missing from all the movies about AIDS and the history of the AIDS crisis is that Matthew McConaughey swagger. And we never would have realized that if he hadn’t made “Dallas Buyers Club.” Here’s a film about the … Continue reading
Oscar talk for Matthew McConaughey gave way, a little, to Oscar talk for Jared Leto as this film neared release. In any event, a true story drama about people conspiring to get their hands on experimental/unapproved in America AIDS drugs … Continue reading
Thor returns, with his long blond mane, his manly chest and his sense of humor intact in “Thor: The Dark World,” a sequel that hews close to the structure of the 2011 original. The design is brighter and sharper, the … Continue reading