Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
- Movie Review: Even Swedes fret over their neighbors -- "The Evil Next Door"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 13, 2013
Everybody who works with director Alexander Payne trots out the same phrase, it seems — “actor’s director.” “Saturday Night Live” veteran Will Forte hasn’t done a lot of films, and isn’t even positive what that phrase means. But it suits … Continue reading