Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney serves up a moody Marvel "Werewolf by Night" Halloween tale
- Movie Review: "Operation Seawolf" pits Dolph against Grillo in a cut-rate WWII U-Boat thriller
- Movie Review: "The Storied Life of AJ Fikry" mopes its way towards Ordinary
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Lyle, Lyle Crocodile" manages a smile
- Movie Review: An all-star cast remembers better days in "Amsterdam"
- Movie Review: "Hellraiser" finds its feminine side
- Movie Review: Maika Monroe faces a monster with her "Significant Other"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 6, 2022
Movie Preview: Cate Blanchett is among the stars of this quirky take on memory and relearning what you’ve forgotten — “Apples”
Director Christos Nikou did “Dogtooth,” to that’s worth remembering when deciding whether or not to check out this late June release.
Movie Preview: A car dealer falls in with Magic Ninja-Luchadores — “Green Ghost and the Masters of Stone”
Danny Trejo’s in this wackness on the half shell. Charlie Clark (Who?) plays a character named Charlie Clark. With veteran military movie set consultant Dale Dye, Sofia Pernas and Michelle Lee. June 24.
A Thanksgiving theatrical release with a 1950s Sci Fi vibe. Jake Gyllenhaal and Alan Tudyck are the only credited voices in this on IMDb at the moment.
Maybe it’s just me, but just once I’d like to see a “documentary” about aliens, mythic creatures, ghosts and the paranormal start from a position of “healthy skepticism.” Yes, this baseball rolled off a staircase, on camera and seemingly on … Continue reading
“Paskal” is a Malaysian Seal Team Six thriller, an action picture that rarely missteps when it’s all about the action, but that takes too many detours into dull, cliched melodrama to recommend. We see the county’s elite force, formed in … Continue reading
Straight to Paramount+ streaming, June 23. Maybe one half chuckle in this trailer. It’s a different world, you fart knockers.