Chad Hartigan, who gave us the understated “Martin Bonner,” directed. This Feb. release from IFC also stars Soko.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Denzel, Malek and Leto get "The Little Things" right
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review