Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 2, 2020
The disgraced priest paints a white cross underneath his welcome mat to let us know he’s done this before. And the former Padre Menéndez breaks out the cattle prod, the hammer, a couple of monkey wrenches and the brass knuckles, … Continue reading
There are those for whom “Borat 2” was too subtle, that it didn’t have enough bodily function or inappropriate sexual “chemistry” jokes. Have I got a movie for you. “Call Me Brother” is a raunchy, screwball stoner farce about teen … Continue reading
Nine friends gather in the woods for a campout on the weekend of “the big game” at their high school alma mater. Only one is meant to walk out. That’s the weary premise of “Triggered,” a grisly, gory variation on … Continue reading